We are excited to announce the appointment of seven new members to the ORIX Foundation Board of Directors. During their three-year term, board members make decisions on funding local nonprofits that are creating effective solutions to complex community issues such as poverty, veteran unemployment, juvenile incarceration and family violence.
The newest ORIX Foundation board members include:
- Cherie Busby, Director, Closing/Delivery, RED Capital Group
- Botan Fattah, Associate Director, ORIX Special Assets
- Hunter Foreman, Associate Director, ORIX Leveraged Finance
- Kobe Nakao, Vice President (Expat), Accounting, ORIX USA
- Alicia Newsome, Administrative Assistant, Legal, ORIX USA
- Delyn Ramey, Director, Information Technology, ORIX USA
- Alicia Summers, Director, ORIX Energy Capital
“Our newest board members represent a diverse set of business units across the ORIX companies,” said Carol Greene, Foundation Director. “With their service, we are able to make critical decisions that positively impact pervasive social issues in the communities where our employees live and work. We are very pleased to welcome them to the board.”
To support the foundation or learn more about volunteer activities, please email email@example.com.